When you are aware about your targeted customer & how to reach those customers, you can easily build & grow your business. For that every business owner should know about hyper targeting.
It is a marketing technique where you clearly find out your targeted audience & send them proper messages which are especially related to them & which they mostly like to see it to their inbox.
• Buyer persona: An in-depth consumers profile trace your targeted consumers by defining their demographics, sociographics, professional roles, values, goals, challenges, influences & buying habits.
• Segmentation: This is the act of splitting up a list of audience into a smaller group depending on their communication with your brand or their demographics, sociographics, professional roles, values, goals, challenges, influences & buying habits.
• Geo-targeting: This action of targeting consumers is based on their location. This could be broad as targeting by country or this could be narrow as targeting by zip code or mile-radius around a location or business.
• Retargeting: This is an act of delivering message to the audiences who have already connected with your brand. The objective of this act is to do remarketing to people who have already visited your website, or visited your store, or have made a purchase, or follow your brand on social networks, or signed up for an online opt-in offer of your brand, or had any other conversation with your brand.
• You can deliver personalized marketing message to the related audience who actually want to receive marketing messages. Stop unnecessarily sending marketing messages about products or services to the audience who are really not interested in the product or service.
• You can gain a better value to spend on your ad as you can target the correct users. So you don’t spend money on the ad campaigns for delivering to the wrong users.
• You can get qualified leads from the users who are interested about your product or service to become your consumers.
• Also you can generate more sales by promoting the right offer to the right audience on the right platform.
With the effect of all these benefits, hyper targeting can easily connect audience, gathers leads & increase your sales.
• Buyer personas: Best hyper targeting campaigns are depending on your experience or knowledge of the people whom you want to target. So, first try to begin with two or five buyer who clearly will be your top types of users whom you want to attract.
• Email marketing or customer relationship management (CRM) software: Knowing, documenting & tracking the people who are already connected with your brand previously and also helping hyper targeting to be successful. So, set up an email marketing or CRM software which permits you to gather contact information & create consumers profiles.
• Facebook pixels: A Facebook pixel is a line of code you implemented on your website to place & trigger cookies on the users who connect with your website. It collects information about the people who visit your website & how they use your website. So you can know your users & can set up retargeting campaigns for them.
• Google remarketing tag: Just like Facebook pixel, a Google remarketing tag is also a line of code which places & triggers cookies on users. The purpose of Google remarketing tag is to collect the users’ information & set up retargeting ads for them.
1) On Facebook: Facebook advertising is best for its updated targeting feature. You can create a different type of audience list to target right audience for hyper-targeting campaigns.
● Create a list of users who match with your business. Collect more & more details ranging from their life events (such as if they got married or if they got a new job) to their purchase history r activity (such as if they make online purchases or how often they make purchases) & everything in between.
● Always target users who are already on your email or text marketing list. Facebook always matches users with your consumer contact information & help you to show them your Facebook ads.
● Facebook uses your existing consumers to search for new & similar audience. Facebook collects the activities of your present lists & create another list of new users who match these activities.
● Facebook uses Facebook retargeting to target users who are already connected with your brand by doing a performance on your Facebook page (such as liking your page or watch any of your videos) or on your website (such as if they visited your page with a certain keyword or stayed on your page for a certain time).
2) Through Google Ads: Google also make easy to target right audience. You can pay for the ads as their placement on search engine result pages (SERPs) or displays ads on third-party websites. For that you should target users relied on:
● The search phrases they use.
● Their country, city or zip code.
● Their current location.
● The type of device they are using
● The pages they have visited on your website.
● The action they have performed (or didn’t perform) on your website.
3) Through Email Marketing: You can also use hyper-targeting from your own user list by using CRM & email segmentation. To connect with CRM & email segmentation:
● Split you database into different hyper targeted groups on the basis of their activities.
● Create content, marketing messages & promotions which directly say the needs & wants of the specific group.
● Send the content through personalized email & text marketing campaign.
● Retarget customers on the basis of how they responded previously to your campaign.
● Track your results & going on to refine & improve the process.
Your marketing budget may be large or small, but digital hyper targeting is an effective & planning medium to expand your advertising budget & to reach your goals. Beginning with detailed information of your targeted customer will enable you to launch more successful & impressive Facebook, Google & Email hyper targeting campaign.