Your antagonists are already adding video in their business strategy.
According to the Web Marketing Video Council’s recent study, 60% of brands are now using video on social networks. By 2020, online videos will cover more than 80% internet traffic of all consumers. But now if you are exploring the social media prospect, you may notice that videos are already taking place on newsfeeds a few years ahead of schedule. This video content is best for basically young generation (ages between 18 to 33) to build a fast, direct & emotional connection to the user.
Video Marketing is not only video sites like YouTube, but Face book & Instagram are also connecting on video; especially like Stories & IGTV is quickly becoming popular. Similarly Twitter, Pinterest & LinkedIn are also adding more options for video because audiences are always expecting to receive the content in the same way.
• According to Social Media, ⅓ of our time is spent to watch videos.
• Hub spot found that 45% of people watch videos for an hour or more each week on Face book or YouTube.
• Mobile video uses are rising 100% every year as per YouTube reports.
• 82% of Twitter users watch videos on Twitter.
• According to Animoto more than 60% of users of social media are watching branded videos regularly.
• Even we have checked that 64% of users confess that watching a branded video on Face book has influenced them to purchase the product of that brand in the previous month.
• According to Buffer, companies which are using video on social have 27% higher click-through rate & 34% higher conversion rate than other companies who have not started to use video as a promotional video on social.
So, customers are watching videos & if you want to attract them with your messaging, you should afford video marketing for your business.
Generally social video is a video content which you create & share on Social Media. These videos can be regular updates, ads, stories, cover videos, profile videos, even comments on social posts. But the objective of all these videos is to inspire your users & attract them to your business & remember it.
There are different ways to encourage that engagement. Here we are describing few social media videos which are useful for business to promote brands.
1. About us Videos – Share what your business all about & why?
You can create vision into the people who are working for your brand. Company Back Story – is one the attractive subject which can be made your brand special & different from other competitors.
If you cannot plan which video will be best to convert the users, make three different videos & search different phase in each of those videos.
2. Product demo Videos – These videos are known as explainer videos which are a great medium to display your product. Great storyteller show more than telling. So, instead of saying your users about your product’s value, create a video which will show what it does & why it will make your users’ lives better.
3. Promo Videos – You should let your customer understand when you’re arranging a sale or promotion in an eye-catching way it’ll appear in news feeds. Also add all the information which your user will want, like how they can get in touch & where they can go to shop your products or services.
4. Customer testimonials –Word of Mouth is a strong instrument to find a new customer for your brand. You should make a video that shows videos displaying quotes from satisfied customers with positive word of mouth directly to your viewers or a video presenting an inspiring story from just a customer.
5. Event videos – When the event is continuing you can help your social user to feel that they are part of that event. You will be successful doing that by sharing recaps & creating live stories at the time of running event. You can even start & progress on Face book live event to generate an instant communication between your brand & your viewers.
6. How-to Videos – This kind of videos are always favorite on YouTube, Face book, Instagram & Pinterest for a long time. These videos present users education which they may be interested in, even if they have already connected with your brand previously. You always need to try for searching topics related to your brand & will keep your business top of mind.
A. Know your user – Whenever you are creating & posting videos you should be aware of your target audience. You can imagine your ideal user in your mind when you create a video. When your video is prepared to go you should use ad managing tools to look for audience who have location, earning & interests.
B. Run Tests – Business which are developing in social media have an important thing in common: they maintain testing their content. There are many options to test your video content. The easy method is simple A/B testing where you test two variations of a video against each other. For Ad it would be better to create a few variations of your video to check which one is more attractive to the viewers.
C. Fit their videos to their platform – Different social media networks have different users with different preferences. Long content featuring with sound work well. On YouTube, but on Face book sound-off short content is superior.
For planning your video marketing strategy you need to be sure which network or networks are best to promote your brand. Here we are discussing about those most popular social networks for video promotion.
YouTube– Launched in 2005, it has now become the world-wide go-to platform for high quality videos. Each month more than 6 billion hours of video are viewed. Its users are mainly from young generation between 18 to 34 ages.
Face book– It recently has taken over YouTube as the world’s most popular video networks. It can reach to people of all age groups, mostly between 25 to 34 years. One of the best features is auto-playback feature when users scroll down their newsfeed.
Twitter- This network shows interesting news in the video marketing sector. It is a very successful on mobile devices & can be effective for different video lengths, from half a second to 140.
Instagram- This social network is a king of photography. It also loves video. Over 400 million monthly active users are using this network. Its users are mostly female under 35 years. This video option has been launched here in June, 2013 & its main feature is brevity.. Its videos have limit of 15 seconds, though the limitations have been extended to 60 seconds.
Snap chat- This network has already collected more active users than Twitter. Even it is growing up fast to Instagram’s level. Mainly young generations are using Snap chat. More than 1 billion videos are viewed on this network each & every day & over 400 billion snaps. These videos of this network are lasting for only a matter of seconds. So, if you really want to be successful to your audience, be quick.
Here we have shared 9 key tips for your video marketing to be successful on Social Media.
1. Make videos which people will connect to
2. Create emotional content
3. Add SEO in your strategy
4. Adapt your videos to each Social Network algorithms
5. The shorter, the better
6. Use storytelling to communicate more effectively
7. Turn the user into the protagonist
8. Start off strong
9. Include your ideas with the rest of your brand.
your business must use videos as a strong medium to market your product or service. Social platforms are developing in new & creative ways to display videos, increase users’ view times & to grab marketers’ attention in this video-first world as they have more opportunities.