Statistics reveal that at least 99 percent of the people globally check their email on daily basis. Email marketing is a profuse way of marketing in the digital world.
An email Newsletter is one of the elite routes for the marketing of one’s product. It is also noted as ‘e-Newsletter’ and even considered as ‘grey literature.’ An Email Newsletter is a type of direct mail sent by an organization to the audience to illuminate the product.
Email Newsletter- As the title proposes, its main objective is to keep the crowd often engaged. Also, at the same time, it focuses to smoothly push the user towards the alteration of the product.
Mostly e-Newsletter is feature by an HTML layout which includes a hyperlink to the landing page of the website. It is a two people task process where one writes the content, generally done by the web copywriter. The second part is the layout which is create by a web designer.
1. COMPANIONSHIP – e-Newsletters are an excellent tool for budding stable relationships with the audience. There have always been competitions in digital marketing for creating creative ideas. Therefore, the more creative and full proof the campaign is the ‘more eyes are on the product.’
2. INDEMNITY – People on an average send and receive 280 billion emails daily. Hence, the e-Newsletter is use with the correct strategy it can extend a ginormous audience in a short period of time.
3. PERSONALIZATION – Marketing via email is usually taken into consideration by the behavior and likes of the customer. The personalized email to the subscribers about the service of the product which meet their need is likely to get acquired by them.
4. PRODUCTIVITY – Email newsletter marketing is proved to be the most commonly used strategy for the engagement of the client. It is one of the pivotal contributors to ROI and brings success for the firm.
1. Focused content about the product which is trendy and viral usually allures more audience in comparison to the competitors. The containment of tips and guides with links to the original product in detail easily increases the sale. Also, it gets more traffic for the website of the organization.
2. The apt content which portrays the product brings awareness to the client. It generally builds brand recognition and the audience visit or re-visits the website. Next time the subscriber patiently waits for another valuable content. They can even forward the email to their like-minded group of community.
3. Simple informative write-ups with relevant images that are easily understandable can approach in the increase of the sales. the e-Newsletter is generally non-commercial but if the product and services look reasonable the audience gets a reason to buy it.
4. Social Media platforms can used as a promotional profile for the brand. Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and other social media platforms can easily promote the offers and services by just adding links to the e-Newsletter.
The point of creating a newsletter for marketing is to keep the subscriber connected and engaged with business ideas and information.
Point to remembered- Different contents for one promotion of e-Newsletter should be provided on the different social media platforms. Same old, repetitive content is not appealing and hence the customer will not like to join or continue joining your brand!