Affiliate Marketing is a performance based-marketing where merchants pays commission to an external website for sales or traffic generated from its referrals to the company’s products and services.It performs through four mechanisms-Merchant,Network,Publisher and Customer.It coincides with other internet marketing methods because of affiliates often use their regular marketing methods like organic Search Engine Optimization,Paid SEO ,Digital Marketing,E-Mail marketing and display advertising to reach maximum number of clients.
1. Retailers get widest possible reach of the customers in hassle free,time conserving and remunerative manner.
2. It provides an easy way to create ancillary sources of income for website owner and publishers.
3. It’s affiliate friendly program where any sort of data related to customers is being handled by the Merchants. All they need to do is to resell and promote the product digitally.
4. An affiliate marketer takes the pride of being his own master and work on his own time from anywhere in the world seamlessly.
1. It might decreases the profit of various merchants as the usual sales Get digressed through some affiliates.
2. It’s difficult to establish a stable customer base as once the referral is made,customer will purchase directly from vendors instead of you.
As we know email affilliate marketing is one of the ideal way to make money online.But it was surreptitious few years ago until Affiliate Marketing Program was created by a few eminent persons & entities where bloggers and website put links on those companies’s page for a product being discussed or reviewed in order to receive advertising fees when a transaction is made. Harbingers predict that Affiliate Marketing will inches up to $6.8 billion by 2020 in USA alone and it will be a healthy 10.1% increase from 2015. It is going to grow in consonance with Internet and Mobile Market.