In every work-place there are various type of individual, intellectual & dynamic minds working together for different objectives. Every day our minds accumulate different thoughts about creative structures & modes of achieving the organization’s goals from different perspective.
Smart Work can be defined as a combination of intelligence and higher productivity without using more time & effort. In present day scenario, new technological innovations of machines and electronic gadgets lead to smart-work. We would highlight on some smart work techniques in our todays Blog.
Mobile Phones are the only device that has brought the world under one roof. With mobile we can do every necessary work in our daily life. The innovative features of smart-phone always help us for swifter & efficient work.
● Easy to set time and reminder for urgent meeting.
● Via note we can keep important information in real time.
● Easy to send information via different applications.
● It is easy to get a glance of the world through a simple video call.
Our daily life activities are based on online and offline services & products and we understand to analyse the importance of computer in our daily life for Online education, Online business, Internet banking, Online communication, except those works computer are useful for:
● Easy to do any calculation & listing with Excel.
● Easy to store & analyse database with hardware device and software application.
● Easy to do Documentation, Formatting, Filters.
● Laptops are accessible to any places & it decreases the manual works leading to much higher & faster productivity.
Over the past few years, technology has made huge advances in approximating human interaction, especially when it comes to speech recognition and detection of emotions, visual cues and voice intonation. AI is set to impact work in three major ways: human-to-machine interaction, smart process automation and advanced analytics.
● In particular, chat-bots demonstrate how technology is increasingly able to capture the human essence by evoking and responding to human emotions and actions.
● AI will also affect work through smart process automation, the elimination of work and the labour arbitrage associated with replacing people with bots. Today, machines are already responsible for much of the basic work being done across many industries leading to much more smart work directly proportional to higher productivity.
● The third way AI impacts businesses is through advanced analytics-using data to find patterns and then using machine learning to discover insights.
Those are the top device and program which is directly connected with our daily life for making our work effective, smart within the restricted time and it helps to maintain the balance between time and productivity.