No matter what kind of business, focus is to be “THE BRAND”. Online promotion and marketing is the only solution. Online battle is getting tougher. Today we want to discuss some strategies on how to be different from the rat race. Our today’s topic “Importance and effectiveness of “Influencer Marketing”. Influencer marketing helps to build your brand online reputation, brand authority, and connect with new audiences. It helps to drive visitors to your site and generates leads for you.
It is a type of marketing that mainly depends on having key leaders& speakers to spread out your brand’s messages. Their message becomes your brands voice. Basically it’s a way to influence your brand among Influencer followers.
Someone in your niche or industry with sway over your target audience is called an influencer. They may be –
• Celebrities : Filmstars, Artists, Pop-stars.
• Industry experts and thought leaders.
• Micro-influencers : Individuals with an impact on social media.
• Bloggers and content creators.
• Less transparent and more authentic – People trust other people’s opinions more than claims made in an advertising.
• Acceptance and relevancy – Testimonials on how they use the product ROI over traditional advertising methods.
• A new trend – Many companies consider this as second priority after content marketing.
• Impact – Influencer’s are trusted by their fans. Influencer’s have an huge impact on their audiences , which works as blessings for brands.
• Customers trust influencers – Making anything successful, trust is one of the important things to have. When people trust some brands, they will tend to buy products and services. It also makes your product better and easier to spread. Because people see influence as a key figure so they will trust the products and services that influencer trusts.
• Influencer’s create quality content – inferences know how to win the attention of their audience. So, you do not have to think about how to represent your product. Because they will reveal that in the best way possible.
• Influence marketing improves SEO ranking – You can increase search engine ranking by getting back-links from high-authority websites and increasing high Domain Authority. If your influencer has a high DA and links back to your website, it helps to boost SEO efforts.
• Influence marketing does not suffer from ads blocking – People can’t block influencer’s posts even if it is promotional in nature. They won’t even try to do so, because influencer’s posts are to them.
• Influence marketing builds brand awareness – When an influencer recommends your product and brand, it will boost your reach and increase your brand awareness.
• Influence marketing drives sales – People always trust influences and their given messages, thus it gives a high volume of sales leads.
• Influence marketing increases site traffic – Because influencers help you to raise your followers, it will directly result in increasing site traffic.
• Influence marketing reaches a bigger audience – It is an effective and efficient way to reach more customers. You don’t have to spend additional funds in this method.
• Influence marketing increases conversions – Customers often look for influencers to recommend on what products and services to buy. If one of your goals is growing sales then influencer marketing is the way to go.
• Influence marketing builds a winning partnership – Partnering with an influencer will start a powerful relationship. They may give you the help when you really need it.
Influencer marketing makes a continuous path for your business popularity. With all of its benefits, it helps to expand knowledge of your products and services within targeted audiences. Thus it is one of the recommendations to run your business with your competitors.